Christmas is around the corner and nothing makes us feel better than picking the perfect gift for our beloved ones. In Carner Barcelona we have selected some our favorite pieces acc
ording to the taste of three different profiles that hopefully will inspire you on your purchases this year or… to complete your Letter to Santa!:
The best gifts for a Sports Lover:
- Addition Studio’s marble dumbbell: The most stylish of all Gym accessories. Carved from natural Carrara stone, each piece will be different to the other.
- Goop personalized mat: An elevated, travel-friendly mat strap done in an extremely supple. And… it can be personalized! With a monogram or mantra, of your choosing, on the strap, so it makes for a perfect gift for a fellow yogi.
- Jean Michel’s Basquiat’s Evil Thoughts Skis: The ultimate blend of smoothness, stability and responsiveness, made with the finest materials. The most stylish skis to rock on the slopes this winter!
- Tangram’s smart rope PURE: The Bluetooth-enabled sensored Smart Rope is the quickest way to kick warm ups up a notch. Power it up, start jumping, and track your cardio goals (jumps, calories, time)—because yes, there is an app for that. Bonus: It can be synchronized with Apple Watch and compete with friends.
- Brionvega speaker with leather carrying case: Biking around town? Hitting the boardwalk? Blading the bike trail? The perfect accessory to bring the beats on the go. Like a crossbody and speaker in one, this tech-savvy design has clutch Bluetooth and hands-free capabilities, plus it charges on the go.
- Apple Watch 4 Series: This accessory allows recording your trainings and sharing it with others. What’s more, you can even challenge a friend and compete with him/her.
- Latin Lover Perfume by Carner Barcelona: After a training session you feel good, you look even better and our most seductive perfume will give you that final touch to turn heads wherever you go.
The best gifts for a Gourmet Lover:
- Rounded 22cm Cocotte by Le Creuset: This is a must to create the best dishes in style! Ginraw: Madness for perfection, the thorough answer to every gourmet’s needs. A gastronomical taste that smoothly lingers on the most discerning palates. The nose offers an excellent aromatic intensity. Conceived to explore all its nuances when drinking it neat or on the rocks, in a G&T, enhancing its freshness, or as the basis for the most creative cocktails.
- Oil Infuser by Uncommongoods: Essential for quantity-conscious diners and flavor-obsessed gourmets, this glass bottle infuses essences from your own herb garden into your favorite olive oils.
- Coravin Model Two Elite: The perfect way for stylish and savvy wine lovers to savor a perfect glass of wine without pulling the cork. This is the ultimate fusion of luxury and technology and will make the perfect pairing with any kitchen.
- Philippe Starck’s Juicy Salif Squeezer: A real icon in design and one of Philippe Starck’s most famous creations. Did you know that this functional squeezer was scribbled by Stark on a napkin in a pizzeria during his holidays in Italy?
- Portable table BBQ by BergHOFF: Glamping, beach BBQs, and beyond, with this portable bonfire you’ll be in business virtually anywhere you’re headed. It comes with a clutch shoulder strap to lessen your load from kitchen to car to picnic table. Tuck the lid under the bottom (it acts like a stand), throw charcoal in the middle, and toss on whatever meat or veggies the grill master’s feeling.
- Poglia handcrafted knife: Like an objet d’art and knife in one. No two knives are alike. Just look at the old-world-looking etchings—or natural variances—along the blade.
- Carner Barcelona’s Oriental Collection: Three deep and intense perfumes full of spices such as cinnamon, Indonesian pimento, Indian white pepper, Madagascan vanilla or mandarin extract among others, that will walk you through our history.
The best gifts for an Art & Design Lover:
- Warriors Back pack by LUPO BARCELONA: Hand painted backpack with central compartment. Relieves made of leather are inspired by the chimneys of La Pedrera.
- Goodiart chocolate: Chocolate inspired La Casa Milà, popularly known as “La Pedrera”, one of Gaudi’s most famous buildings.
- Cara Janelle ceramics: Made of porcelain and stoneware, Cara’s bowls, plates, spoons, and other culinary errata are delicate and curious, biomorphic and loose, touched with deeply hued glazes that surprise the eye. Her work is imperfect and effortlessly elegant, marked by small surface surprises in the clay and unusual colors in the finished pieces.
- “Shade rug” by NANIMARQUINA: The Shade collection is inspired by magical moments in nature where colors melt and speak for themselves. A handmade flat-weave rug that generates an incredible and well-rounded diffusion of color. The surface releases a sense of tranquility and well-being that is balanced by the penetrating vibration of colors.
- Pidestall Flower Pot by Woud: Flower Pot is a series of plant boxes for indoor and outdoor use. The Pidestalls enables creating a green oasis in the living room or an urban garden on the balcony. The plant boxes can be used for greenery, colorful flowers or home-grown herbs.
- El Born by Carner Barcelona: A scent that pays tribute to a quarter that has been house and source of inspiration for so many artists along the years. Art, history, creativity, vitality… All this conveys one of our most iconic perfumes.